Output unit includes
(D) All of these
Answer: (D) All of these
- Which button is called as middle button used as the third mouse button by pressing it?
- Which is the best position for operating the mouse?
- Keyboard and …… are examples of input devices
- First computer mouse was built by
- Which of these is the pointing and draw device?
- What type of device is a computer mouse?
- Pointing device includes the following except
- Shift, Ctrl, Alt are examples of which among the following category?
- In a keyboard, the left-right-up-down set of keys facilitates which among the following functions?
- Space bar is used for (A) giving space (B) deleting space (C) moving next line (D) All of these
- The …… key will launch the Start button
- To move to the beginning of a line of text, press the ...... key
- You can use the Tab key to
- Which key is also known as toggle keys?
- The most common method of entering text and numerical data into a computer system is through the use of a
- Computer keyboard is an example of
- The computer gets …… with the help of mouse, joystick or keyboard.
- An device is any hardware component that allows you to enter data and instructions into a computer?
- Which of the following is not hardware?
- Any component of the computer you can see and touch is
- On the motherboard, the connection points for chips are referred to as
- Defines the parameters of the action and depends on the operation
- Pipeline strategy is called implement
- The processor must have two inputs
- Is the process of carrying out commands
- The machine cycle includes
- When machine instructions are being executed by a computer, the instruction phase followed by the execution phase is referred to as
- What is the full form of DMA?
- A uniform interval of CPU time allocated for use in performing a task is known as
- A temporary storage area, attached to the CPU, for I/O operations is a
- A device that not only provides surge protection, but also furnishes the computer with battery backup power during a power outage is
- Which is not an integral part of computer?
- Which of the following is used to connect the different external devices?
- The name of the location of a particular piece of data is its
- Which of the following are the components that reside on motherboard?
- The communication line between CPU, memory and peripherals is called a
- Personal computers use a number of chips mounted on a main circuit board. What is the common name for such boards?
- The main circuit board in the computer that connects the parts of the computer is the
- The word ‘computer’ usually refers to the central processing unit plus
- The CPU and memory are located in which of the following devices?
- The I/O processor has a direct access to …… and contains a number of independent data channels
- Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU?
- CPU retrieves its data and instructions from
- Memory unit that communicates directly with the CPU is called the
- The microprocessor is made up of millions of
- Microprocessors can be used to make