Question: Name one factor which changed the form of urbanisation in the modern world.
Answer: One factor which changed the form of urbanisation in the modern world was industrialization. It resulted in the construction of more factories and the settling down of people near them. There was an increase in the movement of people from rural to urban areas in search of jobs. Other factors were unemployment and capitalism.
- Which act gave the government power to suppress political activity and detain political prisoners without trial?
- Why was a new education policy introduced by the French in Vietnam? What were the limitations or drawbacks of the new education policy introduced by the French in Vietnam?
- "Early Vietnamese nationalists had a close relationship with Japan and China''. Support your answer with three examples
- Explain any four major challenges faced by the Democratic Republic of Vietnam
- Explain any three features of Scholar of Revolt in 1868 in Vietnam
- Who was the founder of Hoa Hao Movements? Explain his contribution to his country
- Explain the role of women in the anti-imperial struggle in Vietnam
- Describe the entry of the US into the Vietnam War
- What was the impact of the Great Depression of 1929 on Vietnam?
- Describe the various step taken by the French for dismantling the Chinese influence on Vietnam
- Who were indentured labours? What were the working conditions for them in Vietnam?
- What was the social and economic composition of Indo-China in early times?
- There were two broad opinions on the new education policy introduced by the French in Vietnam?
- Write a short note on the book, ‘The History of the Loss of Vietnam’?