Question: Name the World’s first model of car which was produced on the assembly line.
Answer: Ford Henry Ford had first developed the assembly line method of manufacturing cars in the USA in the 1920s. He had adopted it from the assembly line system in a slaughterhouse. He had noticed that the slaughtered animals were collected through a conveyer belt by the butchers. He then adapted this line into the production of cars. This led to an increase in the work speed of the worker and the absence of delay of any kind of work. This led to the production of cars only at a three-minute interval.
- What was the reaction of the people to the Rowlatt Act?
- Who led the Peasant Movement in Awadh during the Non-Cooperation Movement?
- Under whose leadership was the Non-Cooperation Movement started in the Gudem Hills of Andhra Pradesh?
- What did the idea of Satyagraha emphasise?
- Who created the first image of Bharat Mata?
- Name the personality who organised the Dalits into the Depressed Classes Association
- When was Non-Cooperation boycotted?
- Why was the Simon Commission boycotted?
- Why was the Kheda Satyagraha launched by Gandhiji?
- Name the person who worked for the revival of folk culture in Madras
- Who has first created the image of Bharat Mata?
- During which movement was the Indian tricolour flag designed?
- What is Hindu Mahasabha?
- When and where the demand for ‘Purna Swaraj’ was accepted by Congress?
- Why did the Non-Cooperation Movement gradually slow down in the cities?
- Who was Alluri Sitaram Raju?
- Name the Sabha headed by Jawahar Lal Nehru and Baba Ramchandra
- Besides Gandhiji who were the main leaders of the Khilafat Movement?