Question: Doctrine of Lapse was introduced in India :
Correct Answer: (4) 1850
- The battle of Plassey in 1757 was fought between the English East India Company and
- How many Anglo-Maratha wars took place?
- Third battle of Panipat took place in
- Who among the following explained emotions as embedded in the body's response to a stimulus?
- Schizophrenia refers to the splitting of
- Fantasy is an assessment of
- Which one is not the characteristic of homeostasis?
- Which one of the following is not an element of learning?
- Which one of the following is not true for a team?
- Which one of the following pairs is not well-matched?
- Main aim of Gestalt therapy is to
- Classification of personality into extrovert and introvert was proposed by
- Which one of the following is not a method of psychological assessment?
- As an emotion love is a combination of