Question: Which country was known to be a dominant supplier of wheat in the world market?
Answer: The countries of Eastern Europe were said to be major suppliers of wheat.
- What was the reaction of the people to the Rowlatt Act?
- Who led the Peasant Movement in Awadh during the Non-Cooperation Movement?
- Under whose leadership was the Non-Cooperation Movement started in the Gudem Hills of Andhra Pradesh?
- What did the idea of Satyagraha emphasise?
- Who created the first image of Bharat Mata?
- Name the personality who organised the Dalits into the Depressed Classes Association
- When was Non-Cooperation boycotted?
- Why was the Simon Commission boycotted?
- Why was the Kheda Satyagraha launched by Gandhiji?
- Name the person who worked for the revival of folk culture in Madras
- Who has first created the image of Bharat Mata?
- During which movement was the Indian tricolour flag designed?
- What is Hindu Mahasabha?
- When and where the demand for ‘Purna Swaraj’ was accepted by Congress?
- Why did the Non-Cooperation Movement gradually slow down in the cities?
- Who was Alluri Sitaram Raju?
- Name the Sabha headed by Jawahar Lal Nehru and Baba Ramchandra
- Besides Gandhiji who were the main leaders of the Khilafat Movement?