Question: Which one of the following is not an element of learning?
(1) change in behaviour
(2) an experience
(3) change must be permanent
(4) punishment is essential for learning
Correct Answer: (4) punishment is essential for learning
- East India Company was established in
- In whose reign, was the 'Treaty of Chittor' was signed between the Mughals and Rana of Mewar?
- 'Do or die' movement is also known as
- Who among the following founded the city of Allahabad?
- The British removed ruler of which of the states on the ground of misgovernance?
- Which among the following Europeans were the last to arrive as traders in pre-independent India?
- The Government of India Act was passed in
- Jalianwalla 'kand' happened in
- Who among the following affected the partition of Bengal?
- Doctrine of Lapse was introduced in India
- Who amongst the following was not subjugated after the third Maratha war?
- Who introduced the Subsidiary alliance system in India?