Question: Who among the following explained emotions as embedded in the body's response to a stimulus?
Correct Answer: (1) James-Lange
- East India Company was established in
- In whose reign, was the 'Treaty of Chittor' was signed between the Mughals and Rana of Mewar?
- 'Do or die' movement is also known as
- Who among the following founded the city of Allahabad?
- The British removed ruler of which of the states on the ground of misgovernance?
- Which among the following Europeans were the last to arrive as traders in pre-independent India?
- The Government of India Act was passed in
- Jalianwalla 'kand' happened in
- Who among the following affected the partition of Bengal?
- Doctrine of Lapse was introduced in India
- Who amongst the following was not subjugated after the third Maratha war?
- Who introduced the Subsidiary alliance system in India?