Question: In what way the print culture promoted social values?
1. Print culture promoted many social values; it inculcated values like reading.
2. It also allowed people to widen their thinking and their minds to liberate.
3. Their thinking was rationalised, and they got involved in reasoning.
4. As information looded the minds of people, they started putting forward their opinions which led to discussions and debates.
5. People thought differently after reading books and different ideas of other humans.
6. The print culture promoted democracy, libertarianism and a society which involved in free speech